For close to 3 months now we have been working on a VPN app which is finally out and live on play store.
This is a guide on how to use the Airtel social plan in our VPN app.
This is yet another Airtel Social Bundle cheat for GT Tunnel Gold.
What is Airtel Social plan?
Airtel social plan allows you to use all social media apps. With this singular data plan, you can use all your social media apps such as Twitter, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram, Skype etc.
With this subscription, you can send and receive chats, pictures and videos via these social media apps.
To use this data on all apps and websites, we will be needing a VPN, that’s where GT Tunnel Gold comes into play.
In this post, I will show you how to set up GT Tunnel Gold with your Airtel social bundle data.
Features Of Airtel Social Bundle With GT Tunnel Gold
- Speed in connection when it turns out to make use of the GT Tunnel Gold.
- Fast in browsing with the airtel social bundle.
- The browsing speed does not cut when the VPN is connected.
- Consumes less power
Requirements For Airtel Social Bundle Power up With GT Tunnel Gold
- GT Tunnel Gold here
- Airtel social bundle (N100 for 500MB)
- Strong internet connection (3G or 4G)
Airtel Social Bundle Settings For GT Tunnel Gold
1) Subscribe to Airtel Social plan:
- Dial *688# for Airtel social plan or
- ₦100 for 500MB (*141*104#) for their WhatsApp and Facebook plan.
2) Then download GT Tunnel Gold Download here.
3) Lunch the app and select any server of your choice.
4) In Tweaks, select Airtel Social Bundle.
5) Finally, tap on the Gold icon to
Connect and wait for 10 seconds for it to connect.
6) After that, start browsing, downloading and streaming using the Airtel Social Bundle data.
Please don’t forget to rate us well on Play store and don’t forget to leave your comment below as well.