X-Men Origins: Wolverine is a 2009 hack and slash action-adventure game loosely based on the film of the same name. The game release coincided with the release of the film on May 1, 2009 for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Wii, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, and PlayStation Portable. The game was developed primarily by Raven Software through the use of Unreal Engine technology. Amaze Entertainment developed the Wii and PS2 ports and Griptonite Games developed the PSP and DS ports.PPSSPP is a PSP emulator (PlayStation Portable) that can run games created for Sony’s first portable console. PPSSPP created for your favorite Android device.
Game iso File details
|Name: X-Men Origins Wolverine|
Platform: Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Genre: Action, Adventure, Beat-‘Em-Up Publisher: Activision
File Type: ISO
Language: English (USA)
Android required: 7.0 and above
Developer: Griptonite Games
Mode: Single Player
X-Men Wolverine Origins
X-Men Origins: Wolverine is an action-adventure game loosely based on a movie of the same name. Uncage Wolverine’s tragic past and discover how the ultimate weapon was created. Unleash the razor-sharp adamantium claws, feral instincts, and mutant regeneration power of the world’s fiercest hero. Visceral combat. Pure rage. Epic battles. Take on the impossible in your hunt to uncover the secrets of Weapon X then exact your revenge.
Download X-Men Origins Wolverine PPSSPP Highly Compressed iso.
The game iso has been compressed into a folder, you will need to extract and decompiled into the PPSSPP – PSP Emulator App Folder to read and process the iso and the game will run smoothly.
X-Men Origins Wolverine screenshots
How To Install X-Men Origins Wolverine iso PPSSPP
By following these simple steps below you can easily install and play X-Men Origins Wolverine PPSSPP.
- First of all, you need a file manager to extract the Game iso rar or 7z files. You can download Zarchiver apk to extract on Android or Winrar for windows.
- Locate the X-Men Origins.7z or rar file in your download folder and click on extract.
- Click on the name of your download folder at the top of the Zarchiver app interface. From the drop-down menu, click on the device memory or SDcard depending on your desired location.
- You will need to click on the extract icon located at the top right corner to start the file extraction.
- The Iso file will be in your desired location after you extract, you can also move it to Sdcard or internal storage.
- Now open PPSSPP Emulator App, use it to navigate to phone memory or Sdcard in Games Tab, according to where the folder was extracted.
- Scroll down and you will see the Wolverine icon, click it to start playing.
That is the minimum settings needed to run smoothly on all android phones using the emulator.