Hello my Ghanaian friends, I have
another free browsing for you guys. This post is for Ghana Airtel Tigo VPN Setting Capped 1GB, I hope you will enjoy it like th previous one I posted.
Ghana Airtel Tigo has just launched a new special data offer which is usable only on Sunday. This data does not power all apps and websites. But in this post, I will teach you how to make it work on all apps and websites.
Airtel Tigo Sunday bundle gives you 1GB for just 30pws. This data can’t be used on a VPN or other apps, but to make this possible, you have to subscribe to a small data plan first in order to make it power all apps using a VPN.
On a normal day, no one would like to go for social data plan because it limits you to only using it on social media apps but with the help of a VPN app I will show you shortly, you can browse cheap as it would allow you use the 50MB data gotten for GHS 0.07 on all apps.
- MTN Sim
- Your smart phone
- EC TUMNEL VPN
- MashUp Bundle
How To Migrate/Subscribe To Mash Up Bundle:
- Kindly subscribe to MTN Ghana Mashup social data by dialing *567# and then select option 1 for Mashup
- Select option 1 again (Mashup GHC 1)
- Now select option 2 (enter amount)
- Enter 0.07 as the amount and then send . Select method of payment that is either from main account of MoMo
- You will Receive 50mb for social media as bonus for the GHC 0.07 bundle.
- Now Repeat the above steps if you wish to accumulate more
MTN GH MASHUP SETTINGS WITH EC TUNNEL VPN
- After you have subscribed successfully, it’s time to power all apps with the data.
- Kindly download EC Tunnel VPN if you don’t have it before – Download here.
- After installing the VPN, kindly open it
- In Server, select any country of your choice
- In Tweaks, select GH|MTN Mashup Bundle
- Finally, tap on the green circle to Connect and wait for 10 seconds for it to connect.
- After that, start browsing, downloading and streaming on all apps using your MTN Mashup social data.