Hello my Ghanaian friends, I have
another free browsing for you guys. This post is for Ghana Airtel Tigo VPN Setting Capped 1GB, I hope you will enjoy it like th previous one I posted.
Ghana Airtel Tigo has just launched a new special data offer which is usable only on Sunday. This data does not power all apps and websites. But in this post, I will teach you how to make it work on all apps and websites.
Airtel Tigo Sunday bundle gives you 1GB for just 30pws. This data can’t be used on a VPN or other apps, but to make this possible, you have to subscribe to a small data plan first in order to make it power all apps using a VPN.
If you are new to free browsing or VPN setting just follow the instructions to set it up working on your phone.
- Airtel Tigo Sim
- GT Tunnel Gold
- (30pws + 50pws = 80pws) for 1GB.
- And Your Smart phone
How To Setup Ghana Airtel Tigo Sunday Offer 1GB
1) With your Airtel Tigo Sim on your phone now dial *111*3# and select 4 for Sunday Special offer. (price 30pws)
2) To connect with a VPN (GT Tunnel Gold) which will enable you power all apps and site you’ll need small data to connect. So you have to activate another offer which is 50pws.
3) Then dial *500# – select 1 which is big time daily bundle. Select 1 again which is 25MB for 50pws.
Note: You can accumulate more GB by activating the 30pws plan which is Sunday Special.
4) Download GT Tunnel Gold And set it as follows
5) Click on server and select and select any server of your choice
7) In Tweaks, select GH|Airtel Tigo Sunday Special
8) Finally, tap on the gold icon in the middle to Connect and wait for 10 seconds for it to connect.
9) Then start browsing, downloading and streaming on all apps using your Airtel Tigo Sunday Special data.