Everyone wants to use all the paid apps in the Google play store for free on their android phone. But we can’t afford the money. You will find out that some apps is ranging from N10,000 – N100,000. That’s why we can’t use paid apps on our smartphones.
Google Play store has been the popular app market for Android phones and tablets for a long time, but it is not the only Android App Market around.
A number of startups and some popular websites too have launched their alternative app markets for Android. Some of these app markets even give away some popular paid apps for free.
Lots of free apps are on the play store, but paid apps seem more interesting because they offer a lot of better features.
But how will you feel if I tell you that there is a legal way to download paid apps for free for your android?
How To Download Play Store Paid App For Free.
You will be very annoyed if you find the favorite app you want on the Google Play store turned out to be paid. You must be willing to spend money to get the application. Because there is a lot of android users who want paid applications for free.
A number of apps will be provided below to enable you to get paid apps for free.
If you encounter any problem while installing any of the apps follow this method yo resolve it.
Go to Menu >> Settings >> Security.
Check on “Unknown Sources” (Allow installation of non-Market apps).
BlackMart is an app like google play store. It helps you to download paid apps for free for your Android device. It is one of the most trusted Apps in 2020.
Firstly use BlackMart application, and if in case your desired paid app is not available in it, then try another application. If you want the download link for BlackMart and you want to know about the installation process. Then follow below given a short guide.
Download BlackMart here
• First of all download BlackMart.apk. here
• Now install it and open it on your device.
• Search for any application in their search bar.
• If your result shows on their homepage, then click on it.
• Then click on download button, and it will automatically start downloading like a play store.
Download Free Store Apk here
• First, download the Freestore Apk application here
• Then install the application on your android phone
• Open Freestore Application
• After the application freestore.apk has installed, then you open it.
• Then you can go to play store and copy the link of the paid app or if you know the name you can input it in the search bar in free store.apk.
• Once you see the app click on download.
• Download Paid Apps
• Once you enter Freestore, you can just download paid apps on play store for free.
This app store does not host Android apps themselves but rather let other users upload application. Apps can be downloaded from app repositories created by Aptoide Uploaders. Users may also add app repositories (also known as stores) created by other Aptoide users. Here you can find some paid apps for free as well as a number of other apps which have been discontinued from Google Play Store. It is quite easy to install Aptoide on Android devices.
Download the Aptoide App here.
• Install the app in your device and open it.
• Then you will see a search bar at the top, input any paid app you wish and click search.
• Once you see the design app you now click on download.
It’s a website for downloading paid apps for free for your android phone. So if the above-given applications don’t work for you then you can use it as an alternative platform. We are also using it as a primary method. But it’s for those users, who are a little bit or techy. Because some times it shows popup or some type of annoying ads.
The link of the site is provided below copy it to your browser and search for it.