First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Ltd is a full-service banking group, headquartered in Lagos, with the vision ‘to be the premier financial services group of African origin’.
Currently, the first City Monument Bank (FCMB) Ltd is giving out free #1000 for all that will create an account with them. Note that this offer is not applied to those that already have an account with them.
Criteria in opening account
=> Must be a Nigerian resident
=> Must be 18 years and over of age
=> Have a valid email address
=> Have a valid mobile number
What Do I Need To Open This Account?
=> Scanned copy of passport photograph
=> Scanned copy of a signature
How to get free #1000 from fcmb
If you are a new customer to fcmb then this post is for you. But if you are not am sorry is not for you.
To get the free #1000 you have to create an account with them just follow the procedure below to do it:
1) Click here to create an account with them.
2) Select open an account
3) Then get started
4) Fill the form with your real details
5) Your passport and signature will be required too.
6) After that download FCMB from here and log in to your account.
7) Then authorize your phone number.
After this you have to wait for 2 – 3 Working days for your account to be credited.
Some Important FCMB banking USSD Codes:
• Dial *329*Amount# to top-up your mobile phone.
• Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number# to top-up other mobile phones.
• Dial *329*Amount*Account number# to transfer funds.
• Dial *329*00# to check balance.
• Dial *329*0# to reset PIN or reset/create transaction code.
• Dial *329*1*Mobile Number# to buy data on any phone.
• Dial *329*2*AmountSmartcard Number# to pay for DSTv or GOTv subscription.
• Dial *329#, select self-service, select block card to block debit card
• Dial *329#, select self-service, select block account to block the account
• Dial *329#, select self-service, select link BVN to link BVN