How to Solve your MTN Number is already linked to another profile
If you are an MTN user and you are looking for how to solve your MTN number being linked to another profile, search no more, this article is for you. In this article I will be showing you how you can unlink your MTN number that is linked to another profile.
Recently many people has been finding it difficult to unlink there MTN number that is linked to another profile, read through this post to see how to unlink your MTN number with the working steps I will show you. If you are also looking for free browsing for all networks, do well to join our telegram channel for more updates. If you have been active on our telegram channel you should agree with me how important this article is, to continue enjoying the MTN Unlimited Data.
Your MTN number can be linked to another number using the MTN app and you can link upto 5 different number to one MTN app. Many people find it difficult to unlink there number, I will show you how to link and unlink your MTN number from another profile.
Requirement to Link & Unlink your MTN number from another profile
Below are the requirements you need before you can link or unlink your MTN number from another profile.
- ~ myMtn app
- ~ Your MTN sim
- ~ OTP code
The above is the requirements you need if you want to link or unlink your MTN number from another profile. The MTN app above will be used for linking and unlinking, download and install, then the otp code will be sent to you by MTN for verification, then your mobile number will be required.
How to link your MTN number to another profile
- ~ To link your MTN number to another profile, download myMTN App and I stall you can download from play store or from our telegram channel.
- ~ Sign in on the app with your MTN number
- ~ Click the yellow plus icon and select manage numbers
- ~ Then click the Plus icon showing there, add the number you wish to link and add name
- ~ Click on proceed, an OTP code will be sent to the number, input the code and wait for a successful message showing that it has been linked.
How to unlink your MTN number from another profile
This is the steps you need to take to unlink your MTN number from another profile.
- ~ Login to myMTN App with your MTN number that is linked.
- ~ Once you login allow it to load, then click on the plus icon
- ~ Select Manage numbers.
- ~ You will see “Unlink your number” at the right with yellow.
- ~ Click on it, the next page will show you the number that you are linked to.
- ~ Click on the number to select, then click unlink to remove the number
That’s all on how to link and unlink your MTN number that is linked that is linked to another profile.
MTN11 months ago
How to Get MTN Ha Tunnel 250MB Free Data Daily
HOW TO'S3 years ago
How To Watch Over 200+ DStv Channel For Free On IPTV Stalker
MTN8 months ago
MTN Biz Plus (MSME) Data Plan: Get 2GB for N200
Random4 months ago
PES EFOOTBALL™ 2024 PPSSPP ISO FILE DOWNLOAD
GLO5 months ago
Glo unlimited free VPN Browsing cheat October 2023 (blazing)
MTN9 months ago
MTN hourly Special Code 2023 | Activation Code for 10GB,5GB,2GB
TECH9 months ago
HDO Box APK for Android Tv Download v2.0.15 [OFFICIAL VERSION]
MTN2 years ago
*New MTN mPulse Free Browsing 2023 – 1.2GB and 350MB