M3U8 Stream: How to Get an M3U8 Link for Your Live Streaming Channels And Football
Video streaming is an integral part of the modern internet experience. It’s everywhere: on mobile phones, desktop computers, TVs, and even wearable. It needs to work flawlessly on every device and network type, be it on slow mobile connections, WiFi.
M3U8 files play a very important role in live streaming. Video players use the information in these text files to locate audio and video files for a stream. An M3U8 link makes it possible to integrate your stream with mobile apps.
What is an M3U Playlist URL?
In simple words, an M3U Playlist is a computer text-based file format that stands for MP3 URL and something like this. It gives you instant access to thousands of free music and video streaming links/channels using its finder to trace free movies and music websites across the internet.
An M3U file enables a media player to put the audio and video files in a queue for playback. These computer text-based files contain URLs to numerous free online video and music streaming websites that give access to free online streaming. There are a lot of ways to get an M3U Playlist URL Free and live stream over 30000 movies, TV shows, and IPTV channels. However, it depends on the link because not all the URLs support audio and video together.
In this post, we’re going to discuss how to get access to the M3U8 link for your live stream. Before we get started, it’s important to note that the M3U8 feature is not activated by default on Dacast, so you’ll have to activate it manually.
Since using the M3U8 links directly causes many important features such as detailed analytics to be disabled.
How to Generate and Use the M3U8 Link
M3U (or M3U8) is a plain text file format originally created to organize collections of MP3 files. The format is extended for HLS, where it’s used to define media streams. We will focus more on how to get live M3U8 link for football streaming, you can follow the procedure to get more M3U8 streaming links
How To Generate And Use M3U8 Link For Football Live Streaming
1) Download football live streaming app here
2) Download Package capture app from play store
3) Open the live football streaming app and allow it to play for 60 secs
4) Minimize the live streaming app and open the package capture app
5) Click on the green play button at the top
6) Go back to the live streaming app and play for another 60 secs
7) Then come back to the package capture and click the red stop button
8) Click the capture file below to open the capture details
9) Once you open it, it will look like the image below. Copy the link After GET and past it in your note
10) Copy the HOST Address and paste in your note too
11) Add http:// followed by the host then the link you copied from GET, Finally and .m3u8
My favourite media player is VLC because it’s easy to use and comes up with some amazing features including converting M3U links to easily accessible files. Following some easy ways to convert an M3U Playlist URL using VLC.
How to Add M3U Playlist URL to VLC Media Player For Streaming
If you need to stream your favourite music or TV show, here is how to use the M3U Playlist URL using VLC media player
- Launch to open VLC Player on your device.
- Select “Stream” from the drop-down.
- Now, copy the M3U Playlist URL that you have converted.
- Paste in the “Network Address” box in the streaming section.
- Now hit enter and you will be redirected to the Chrome IPTV player for M3U Playlist URL.
With our carefully curated list of URLs and guides to convert and use the M3U playlist URL Free, we think it will assist you in streaming your favourite TV show, movies, and more.