Ghanaians users who use MTN have the opportunity to browse cheap With the introduce of MTN mesh up.
There are three offer prices that you can mash up. These offers include GHS 1 which is the daily Mashup. There is also the GHS 5 which represents the weekly Mashup and GHS 10 which stands for the monthly Mashup. The offers allow you to mash or mix up voice and data. Alternatively you can opt for data only.
On a normal day, no one would like to go for social data plan because it limits you to only using it on social media apps but with the help of a VPN app I will show you shortly, you can browse cheap as it would allow you use the 50MB data gotten for GHS 0.07 on all apps.
- MTN Sim
- Your smart phone
- Anonytun VPN
- MashUp Bundle
How To Migrate/Subscribe To Mash Up Bundle:
- Dial *567# on your phone using your MTN Sim and then select option 1 (Mashup for self)
- Select option 1 again (Mashup GHC 1)
- Now select option 2 (enter amount)
- Enter 0.07 as the amount and then send . Select method of payment that is either from main account of MoMo
- You will Receive 50mb for social media as bonus for the GHC 0.07 bundle.
- Now Repeat the above steps if you wish to accumulate more
MTN Ghana Mashup settings on AnonyTun VPN
> Locate stealth settings on the upper screen,open and turn it on.
> Select SSL in Connection Protocol and use 443 as the Connection Port.
> Tick Advance Ssl settings.
> Go to edit ssl settings. Tick true ssl and spoof host and enter this web.whatsapp.com or whatsapp.com
The VPN should connect within 10 – 15 seconds (this depends on your network speed). Once it connects, minimize the app and browse, download and stream until the data gets exhausted.