This is the latest MTN Zigi 1GB free data which is officially from MTN Nigeria. It’s been on for a while now but later stop and it’s now back again.
MTN Zigi is an online Telegram AI bot that serves as a personal assistant for all your basic Account information on MTN. It also came with some quiz games that rewards you with free 1Gb data upon completion of the questions within a stipulated time.
In this post, I’ll walk you through the process of getting your free 1GB data from MTN Zigi Telegram bot. So let’s go straight to the point right away.
MTN ZIGI FREE 1GB DATA ACCUMULATION CHEAT
Yeah! You can accumulate the data every 1 hour. Meaning, you can come back to answer more Triva questions and stand a chance of getting 1GB free data from MTN.The free data is valid for 7 days. Upon completion of the questions, your data will arrive within 2hrs to 5hrs.
- So here’s the steps to follow;First of all, search for Zigi – MTN Chatbot on telegram or click here
- Or you can use the website to access Zigi chat bot click here
- Enter your MTN Phone number and send.
- Input the OTP sent to your phone number and send
- Click on Zigi Daily Freebies
- Click on Zoom Triva (Win 1gb free)Click on the Link and open in a browser, then answer all 10 questions asked correctly. (They are easy questions). To get the questions correctly please read and study the Questions and Answers below first so you won’t make any mistakes
- Once you answer all questions correctly, you will be rewarded with 1gb of data freeYou can try every 1 hour if you fail or win any round. That’s the accumulation process.
MTN Zigi Frequently asked questions and answers
1) Q: Which of d following is not an option in Play services
2) 2face used to be part of which musical group:
*Answer: Plantation Boys*
3) Under play services in Zigi, other services include:
*Answer: All of the above*
4) Which of the following is a Lottery Service on Zigi:
5) The guest User menu on zigi includes the following except:
6)R&B stands for
*Answer: Rhythm and Blues*
7)Which of this is not a bridge in Lagos state *Answer: Ikeja bridge*
8)Who is Karl toriola
*Answer: MTN CEO*
9)Who is the former governor of Lagos state *Answer: Akinwunmi Ambode*
10) Which of theses is a main menu option on zigi*
11) How many channels can you reach zigi?*Answer: 5*
12) When is zigi birth month?
13) when did MTN start operating in Nigeria?*Answer: 2001*
14) zigi’s icon has the following except? *Answer: Hands*
15)the following are Zoom lottery categories except:
16) There are how many categories under Zoom lottery?
17) Covid 19 lockdown in Nigeria started when? *Answers: Mar-20*
18) MTN anniversary is on which day? *Answers: August 8th*
19)which of these bridges is not a bridges across lagos lagoon?
*ANSWER IKEJA BRIDGE*
20)the following are gaming services on zigi except
21) MTN4ME services include all except? *Answer: Dance4Me*
22) where can i download businessday newspaper on zigi
*ANSWER ZIGI DAILY FREEBIES
Zigichat Bot Past Questions and Answers 2022
- A significant effect of the Christian
missionary activity in Nigeria was the
Answer: abolition of the slave trade
- All of the following are renowned
Answer: Prof Akin Oyebade
- A major contribution of Nigeria to ECOWAS is in the area of___
Answer: provision of education
31) Ola Rotimi is best known as
Answer : writer
32). Nigeria is named after a?
Answer : River
33). Gen Sani Abacha died in what year?
Answer : 1998
34) Lagos became the crown colony in?
Answer : 1861
35) ___is the gateway state?
Answer: Ogun state
36) Abuja became the FCT in what year?
37) A major reason for the introduction of indirect rule in Northern Nigeria was to?
38) Which year did nigeria change to right hand driving
39) What caused amalgamation in Nigeria in 1914
Answer: economic expediency
40) Akanu Ibiam airport is located in which state?
41) Godwin Obaseki is the Governor which state?
42) A major economic activity among the Nupe was?
Ans: leather work
43)Nigerian educated elites agitated against colonial rule?
Ans: through newspapers
44)Which one of the following is an option in MTN4Me?
45) A reason for the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates of Nigeria in 1914 was
Ans: economic expediency