MANCHESTER UNITED vs NEWCASTLE
- Manchester United have lost just one of their last 36 home league games against Newcastle (W26 D9), with that defeat coming in December 2013 under David Moyes (0-1).
- Newcastle have opened the scoring in six of their last eight Premier League meetings with Manchester United but have gone on to win just two of those (L4).
- After losing three of their first six league games last season (W2 D1), Manchester United have lost just a further three in their subsequent 35 Premier League matches (W21 D11).
- Newcastle have taken 10 points from their last 15 available away from home in the Premier League (W3 D1 L1), though they did lose last time out at Aston Villa. The Magpies had earned just nine points from their previous 42 available on the road (W2 D3 L9).
- Manchester United have scored at least once in each of their last 14 Premier League home games, netting 40 times in total (2.9 per game). However, they’ve only kept three clean sheets in that run (19 conceded), shipping at least once in each of their last six at Old Trafford.
How it works;
- We select any match of our choice from different Leagues around the world.
- You fill in the required information and select your predictions via the comment section
- When all selected games have been played, winners who predicted correctly will be announced and will be credited with their cash or airtime
- The first to predict EXACT SCORE match will be rewarded with N2000.
- Comment Sections will be closed after 20 minutes of match
How we select Winners
We select the first person to post the exact match score at the end of the match. If there are multiple winners we select the winners based on the first users to predict. This means the earlier you play the better your chances of winning.
It’s that simple, start predicting now!
The below details should be filled in the correct other in the comment section
YOUR PREDICTION* (Exact score only or Draw)
Note: Make sure to use your correct working email while commenting. You must mention the score for draw. The first Correct score will win free N2000
Mode Of Payment
Payment will be made to the winner via Airtime or Cash More details will be forwarded to your mail
- Cash Payment
- You are only allowed to predict once. You will be disqualified if we discover you played multiple times and your winnings will be forfeited.
- Chelsea win or man u win is not a correct score.
- Avoid editing your comment
- Don’t comment any other thing apart from the prediction