KineMaster is a full-featured video editor for Android. KineMaster has powerful tools that are easy to use, like multiple video layers, blending modes, voiceovers, chroma key, speed control, transitions, subtitles, special effects, and so much more!
• Multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting.
• Reverse your videos for a unique look
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• Editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time lapse and slow motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Share on YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox and more
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
In our kinemaster tutorial today we will be making a simple cartoon animation.
All the material needed will be provided
• After downloading all the material needed open the kinemaster, and click the plus sign inside the circle to open new layer.
• New layer added.
• We start by including the first layer. The first layer is the atmosphere.
• Click on the layer to add an image or video on top of the first layer.
• After adding the first layer the next thing to add is the sun image to make it look natural. When the sun image is added you will need to use the opacity to blend it with the atmosphere to make it look alike.
Next is adding the mountain image and adding the green vegetation image. I know you won’t have problem doing that but if you have a video has been made to guide you.
Were the problem lies now is making the car and the birds move which is very easy. I will do my best to teach it here if you don’t understand check the video.
After adding the car image. Then click on the image a key will appear by the side for adding motion to the car.
You move the image first before clicking the plus sign in the other side.
If you want to remove any motion click the minus sign to do that. The video will be of help now.
Join our telegram channel. Here